A number of our Android users are reporting a recurring connectivity issues.
We are investigating the underlying cause, but in the meantime here are some steps that other users have been taking to resolve the issue.
Check & Update Settings as follows:
- Turn Off background activity restrictions
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open “Settings“.
- Select “Data usage“.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner.
- Select “Restrict background data“, then tap “OK” to turn background data off. If already disabled, the option will be different where you can select “Allow background data” to turn background data on.
- Update Settings > Network > Prefer 3G or 4G - Set 3G
- Force Stop & Restart of the App
- Restart the Phone