To learn more about adding a new vehicle please refer to the following articles:

If you drive a Heavy Vehicle (over 3.5 tonnes) or a diesel vehicle you will be subject to Road User Charges (RUC) and therefore are required to track your hubdometer (Heavy Vehicles) or odometer (light vehicles) readings in your logbook.

When you add a new vehicle you have to indicate if you are tracking vehicle distance by sliding the toggle on the odometer line.

Now whenever you make a new logbook driving entry you will be asked to enter a valid odometer/hubdometer reading.

Did this answer your question?