If you are having issues trying to login to either the Logmate Digital Logbook App or Driver Admin for the first time then please read our article "Account Authentication - Confirming Your Email Address". You will need to have done this before logging in for the first time.
If you have logged in previously and no longer can there may be something else going on.
- Ensure that your device keyboard is not automatically capitalising the first character of your password
- Try logging into your Driver Admin Portal (this confirms the issue is not password related)
- Try logging into your Logmate Digital Logbook one more time
If you managed to successfully log in to your Driver Admin Portal, but are still not able to access your Logmate Digital Logbook app, try the following:
- Restart your phone and try again
- Uninstall the App, re-install and try again
- Complete a password reset ensuring that you use a different password and try the steps again
Post App Upgrade
You might find after updating you Logmate Digital Logbook App you have difficulties accessing your account. We advise you try the above steps to regain access. If you are still having difficulties try logging on on a different device.
Pro tip: If you still aren't able to access your account please contact our Customer Support Team